Complete exam code: 500-254 SISE
Certification: This exam is a part of the Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine certification which is a Cisco exclusive.
Languages: Currently, this exam is available in only and only English.
Duration: The duration for this exam is approximately 65 minutes.
Amount of questions: There are 50-60 questions in this exam that are to be solved by the candidate in the given time.
Exam provider: The official provider of the Cisco 500-254 exam is the Pearson VUE Company. This is also the company to which a person must go in order to enroll themselves into the exam.
The Cisco 500-254 exam, better known as the Cisco Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine 500-354 SISE exam is an exclusive exam that has been designed by Cisco. This exam tests a candidate’s ability to manipulate and manage Cisco Identity Services Engine Systems and analyzes them to reveal whether a person is worthy of being Cisco certified in this regard or not. The Cisco Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine certification which is obtained by passing 500-354 SISE exam is one of the most prize possessions in the IT world and the reason for that is the high demand of personnel with this certification.
Ideal candidate profile
The ideal candidate for the Cisco Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine 500-354 SISE exam would have the following features:
- A person with the right amount of experience in this field.
- A person that is just above the age barrier so that they can qualify for this exam.
- A person with the right amount of education. The education that is required in order to be deemed worthy of applying for this exam include the required amount of schooling hours, required certifications and required graduations.
- A person that has interest in the field.
Recommended preparation resources
The highly recommended training and preparation resource for this exam is:
- The Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (SISE) course that si available on all Cisco outlets and websites. It can also be obtained from the official exam provider for the Cisco Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine 500-354 SISE exam, namely Pearson VUE.
Skills the exam tests
This exam tests a candidate on their abilities and skills which include the likes of the following:
- Implementing 802.1X authentication
- Implementing MAC Authentication Bypass
- Implementing Web Authentication
- Implementing ISE profiling
- Implementing posture services
- Creating high-level-design document
- Management of all the skills implemented
- Maintenance of all the skills that have been implemented
- Troubleshooting all of the skills that have been implemented
- Coming up with the solutions to any problems that may arise.
The exam is a text based exam and does not require a person to perform any practical. All a person needs to do is state the whole process and how they would do it on paper, whenever they are asked as to how something is done or how something works.