Salesforce is a well-known cloud-based software company that provides customer relationship management services and enterprise applications. The Salesforce application and services focus on marketing automation, customer services, analytics, and application development services for enterprises. Salesforce also offers an extensive certification program that is designed to validate the skills of starters and professionals that is mandatory to work on Salesforce technology, applications, and platforms.
What is the Salesforce ADM-201 Exam?
Today, we talk about one of the most demanded and career-oriented Salesforce ADM-201 exam or Administration essentials for new admins. This exam is designed for candidates who have hands-on experience in the field of Salesforce administrator. In this exam you will learn the features and functions available to an end-user, encompasses the breadth of applications, configuration, and management options that are available in administrators across the sales, service, and collaboration clouds.
The Administration Essentials for New Admins exam credential focuses on the functionality and features used to implement and maintain a Salesforce implementation. Let’s started with the general information of the Salesforce ADM-201 Exam.
|Exam Name||Administration Essentials for New Admins|
|salesforce admin certification cost||USD 200|
|Retake fee||USD 100|
|Exam Question formats||Multiple Choice|
|Time allowed||105 Minutes|
What are the topics in the Salesforce ADM-201 Exam syllabus?
The Salesforce Certified Administrator exam measures a candidate’s skills and knowledge related to the following topics. These topics are described in detail; an aspiring candidate should have hands-on experience as a Salesforce administrator and holds a deep knowledge of each topic that is given below.
- Organization Setup (Weighting 3% of Syllabus)– In this domain of the ADM-201 Exam you will learn about gathering different information about the company such as a fiscal year, business hours, currency management, default settings. How to distinguish between the multiple UI features that come in administrator controls which include UI settings, search settings, the home page, and list views.
- User Setup (Weighting 6% of Syllabus) – In this domain of the Salesforce ADM-201 Exam you will get knowledge about the user setup options. What are the steps that are included to set up the user account? How to maintain user privileges such as assign licenses, reset passwords, and resolve the issues of locked user accounts. What will the effect of activating, deactivating, or freezing users in the overall system? Describe in detail.
- Security and Access (Weighting 14% of Syllabus) – In this chapter of salesforce admin certification you get knowledge about the security and access controls such as passwords, IP restrictions, identity confirmation, and networking settings. How to apply the appropriate security controls based on the features and capabilities of the sales force sharing model? What the organization-wide defaults, roles, and the role hierarchy, sharing rules, manual sharing, and public groups? In the given scenario, identify the appropriate use of a custom profile? How to set the profiles setting and permissions. How to use and organize the dashboards, reports, and secure communication templates? Describe in detail.
- Standard and Custom Objects (Weighting 15% of Syllabus) – In this section of the Salesforce ADM-201 Exam, you get an understanding of the standard and custom objects. What are the standard object architecture and relationship model? How to create, customize, and delete fields? Designing page layouts on standard and custom objects. What are the effects of the implications of deleting fields? In a given scenario, how to create page layouts, how to assign page layout, and record types? Explain in detail.
- Sales and Marketing Applications (Weighting 15% of Syllabus) – In this section of the Salesforce Administration exam you will learn to identify the capabilities and implications of the sales process. In the given scenario you will find out the appropriate sales productivity features by using the different opportunity tools and campaign management. Explain the capability of Salesforce Content.
- Service and Support Applications (Weighting 12% of Syllabus) – In this chapter of the Salesforce ADM-201 Exam you will get an understanding of this management such as case processes, case comments and case settings. In a given scenario, how to automate case management. Describe the capabilities of Salesforce knowledge and community application.
- Activity Management and Collaboration (Weighting 3% of Syllabus) – In this part of the Salesforce administration certification exam, you will get knowledge about activity management, such as how to manage the tasks, events, multi-day events, and public calendars. What are the features of chatter like feed, groups, security, and following?
- Data Management (Weighting 8% of Syllabus) – This part of the Salesforce ADM-201 Exam provides detailed information about data management. How to import, update, transfer, and delete the data? The data may be the CVS files, file mapping, data quality, record IDs, and duplicate records. What are the tools used in cases of managing data? Explain the role of data validation tools and the different ways to back up data. The remaining part like analytics, workflow, process automation, desktop, and mobile administration, and app exchange and cover the remaining weighting of the exam syllabus.
What job roles available after passing the Salesforce ADM-201 Exam?
After passing Salesforce ADM-201 Exam you can start or promote your career in the local and multinational services and manufacturing concern in the following job roles.
- Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce System Administrator
- Salesforce Certified administration consultant
- Salesforce Certified Administrations service provider
- Salesforce Admin
How you can Pass Salesforce ADM-201 Exam on the first attempt?
Do you have a plan to certify your Salesforce administration skills and accelerate your career in the field of Salesforce administrator? Are you ready to join the group of Salesforce administrator after passing the Salesforce administration certification? If you have a plan, then obviously this is the best decision of your life. To become a certified Salesforce administrator, you have to pass the Salesforce ADM-201 Exam with good marks. There are plenty of salesforce admin practice exam questions 2020, salesforce admin certification study guide 2020, Instructor-Led Training programs, online coaching classes, and PremiumDumps Salesforce ADM-201 dumps available in the market. From all these Salesforce recommended learning resources the PremiumDumps Salesforce ADM-210 exam dumps is the best choice. In the bundle pack of Premiumdumps Salesforce Administration Essentials for New Admins exam, you will get everything that you need to learn, prepare, and pass this challenging exam in the first attempt. Best of luck in your Salesforce Certified Administrator Career.