The CompTIA stands for Computing Technology Industry Association. It is a prestigious nonprofit trade association that offers a wide array of professional exams. The CompTIA certification is one of the best career-oriented programs that offer multiple personal and career benefits. Currently, CompTIA certifications are available in more than 100 countries. Almost 2.2 million IT managers, security advisors, developers, software engineers, IT professionals, and more job roles have already completed the certification exams. The CompTIA Security+ exam is one of the best certification exams offered by CompTIA and offers a promising career as a security specialist, network administrator, and system administrator.
CompTIA SY0-501 Exam- Everything you Need to Know
CompTIA SY0-501 Exam or CompTIA Security+ is the first security certification offered by CompTIA. Every professional should earn this certification. This exam provides detailed core knowledge and enhances skills that is required of any cybersecurity role. This certification is designed to validate the baseline expertise that you need to perform core security functions. After passing this exam, you can pursue an IT security career. Let’s check the detail exam.
|Exam Name||CompTIA Security+|
|Number of Questions||Maximum of 90 questions|
|Type of Questions||Multiple choice|
|Length of Test||90 minutes|
|Passing Score||750 (on a scale of 100-900)|
|Recommended Experience||CompTIA Network+ and two years of experience in IT administration with a security focus|
|Languages||English, Japanese, Portuguese, and Simplified Chinese|
|Exam Registration||$339 USD|
CompTIA SY0-501 Exam Topics – A complete detail
No other certification can access the basic cybersecurity skills through performance-based questions in the exam except the CompTIA SY0-501 Exam. This exam emphasizes on hands-on practical skills. To understand, the better topics of the exam, check out the exam syllabus which is given below.
- Threats, Attacks & Vulnerabilities – The first part of CompTIA SY0-501 Exam provides detailed information about the various types of compromises and develops an understanding of penetration testing. What are the vulnerable scanning concepts?
- Identity and Access Management – The 2nd part of CompTIA Security+ provides detailed information about the installation and configuration of identity and access the different services. How to use the management controls?
- Technologies & Tools – The 3rd topic of CompTIA cybersecurity deals with the installation and configuration of network components. How to assess and troubleshoot issues that support organizational security.
- Risk Management – The 4th chapter of the CompTIA security exam deals with risk management. How to control and minimize the risk in enterprises? What is the calculated risk? Implement and summarize the best risk management practices and their impact on the business process described in detail.
- Architecture and Design – In the 5th chapter of the CompTIA SY0-501 Exam you will get an understanding of the architecture and its design. How to implement secure network architecture systems design and concepts.
- Cryptography & PKI – In the last chapter of CompTIA Security+ you will learn about the installation and configuration of wireless security settings. How to implement the public key infrastructure.
What Sort of Jobs After Passing CompTIA 220-1001 Exam?
After passing the CompTIA 220-1001 Exam, you can start your job in the following job roles.
- System Administrator
- Network Administrator
- Security Administrator
- Security Specialist
- Security Engineer
- Network Administrator
- Junior IT Auditor / Penetration Tester
- Security Consultant
How you can pass CompTIA 220-1001 Exam?
Do you have a plan to start your career as a certified cybersecurity expert? Are you looking for the best exam preparation method that ensures your success in the final CompTIA Security+? If your answer is yes, then you do not need to go anywhere. Just stay on page and explore the different wealth of certification training methods. The eLearning, virtual labs, exam prep books, study guides, video training, instructor-led training and Premiumdumds exam dumps are available exam preparation methods that will prepare you for the final exam.
All exam preparation sources can not offer you a guarantee to pass the final CompTIA exam except Premiumdumps. So you should get the advantage of PremiumDumps money-back guarantee CompTIA 220-1001 dumps and start preparation with complete peace of mind.