Eccouncil 312-49 is Computer hacking forensic investigation certification program in which candidates will learn about detecting hacking attacks and properly extracting evidence to report the crime. candidates will be able to conduct audits to prevent future attacks. Eccouncil 312-49 certification is about Computer forensics, application of computer investigation and analysis techniques in the interests of determining potential legal evidence. After the completion of Computer hacking, forensic investigation certification candidates can be sought in a wide range of computer crime, theft of trade secrets, or destruction of intellectual property, and fraud. Eccouncil 312-49 CHFI investigators can recovering deleted, encrypted data, damaged file information known as computer data recovery and can draw on an array of methods for discovering data that resides in a computer system.
312-49 Exam Details:
Exam Code: 312-49
Exam Name: Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator Exam v9
Number of Questions: 150
Exam Duration: 4 Hours
Exam Format: MCQ’s
What Will You Learn After Completion Of 312-49 Exam?
- evidence handling procedures, including the collection of hard copy and electronic documents
- evaluation of the data and any evidence of activity in order to analyze the full circumstances
- Identify and check the possible source/incident origin and Perform event co-relation
- you will be able to manage advanced forensic tools and techniques for attack reconstruction
- Crack (or attempt to crack) password protected files and Perform anti-forensics detection
- Examine the Internet browsing history, Recover active, system and hidden files stamp information
- Identify data, images and/or activity which may be the target of an internal investigation
Eccouncil 312-49 CHFI Course Outline:
- Computer Forensics in Today’s World
- Computer Forensics Investigation Process
- Understanding Hard Disks and File Systems
- Operating System Forensics
- Defeating Anti-Forensics Techniques
- Data Acquisition and Duplication
- Network Forensics
- Investigating Web Attacks
- Database Forensics
- Cloud Forensics
- Investigative Reports
- Malware Forensics
- Investigating Email Crimes
- Mobile Forensics
Who is Best Candidate for 312-49 CHFI Exam?
Eccouncil 312-49 Exam is designed for all IT professionals involved with computer forensics, information system security, and incident response-Business Security professionals, Systems administrators, Banking, Government agencies and IT managers.
How Can You Pass 312-49 CHFI Exam?
Premiumdumps offers you valid Eccouncil 312-49 exam practice materials to help you pass the 312-49 exam on the first attempt. Premiumdumps offers genuine practice material for Eccouncil 312-49 exam. These kinds of material are available in PDF and practice test formats with 90 days free update. You can look at the demo 100% free to check the level of quality of products. Premiumdumps is very much aware of the significance of your time and amount, that’s why we give you the most astounding dumps having all the inquiries answer outlined and confirmed by the ECCouncil CHFI Professionals.