AWS stands for Amazon Web Services. The AWS is the subsidiary of Amazon that provides APIs, on-demand-cloud computing platforms for individuals, small, medium, and large size enterprises. Today, Amazon Web Services (AWS) is one of the top-ranking cloud players in the cloud era. The company is well-known for its reliable, durable, scalable, and inexpensive cloud computing and APIs services. The company offers on-demand cloud computing platform services. AWS is the most demanded cloud platform that why it holds the highest market share in the cloud market. Amazon Web Services (AWS) offers different levels of certification such as Associate level, Professional level, Specialty level, and Entry-level certification for cloud computing professionals.
What Skills are measured with Amazon SOA-C01 Exam?
Amazon SOA-C01 Exam comes with the title AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate in the cloud computing industry. This certification falls under the associate level of Amazon Web Services (AWS) certification. The Amazon AWS Certified SYSOps Administrator is the most valuable and highly paid certification in the cloud computing market. Amazon SOA-C01 Exam is intended for individuals while having technical expertise in operations, management, and deployment on AWS. This exam is designed to validate an examinee’s ability to perform the following tasks.
- You must be able to deploy, manage and fault-tolerant systems on AWS
- You should have the expertise to implement and control the flow of data to and from AWS
- You can select the appropriate AWS service based on data, compute, or security requirements
- You should identify the appropriate use of AWS operational for best practices and estimate AWS usage cost and cost control mechanisms.
- One more thing you have the ability to migrate on-premises workloads to the AWS platform.
What is the Amazon SOA-C01 Exam?
AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate exam detail is described in the following table. Lets, check the details
|Exam Name||AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate|
|Exam Questions||60-65 Questions|
|Exam Duration||130 Minutes|
|Exam Format||Multiple Choice, Multiple -Answer|
|Eligibility / Pre-requisite||None|
|Exam Languages||English, Japanese, Korean and Simplified Chinese|
What are the Amazon SOA-C01 Exam Topics?
AWS SysOps certification is considered a challenging exam that is not easy to pass. If you want to pass this certification, you have to prepare well. For the perfect preparation, first, you have to get details about exam introduction and exam topics. The table below lists the main Amazon SOA-C01 Exam topics and their approximate weightings.
|Sr. No||Domain||% of Examination|
|1||Monitoring and Reporting||22%|
|3||Deployment and Provisioning||14%|
|4||Storage and Data Management||12%|
|5||Security and Compliance||18%|
|7||Automation and Optimization||12%|
- Monitoring and Reporting – In the first chapter of the Amazon SOA-C01 Exam you will learn about the creation and maintaining metrics and alarms by utilizing AWS monitoring services. How to recognize the difference in the performance of metrics and their availability. What are the necessary steps to evaluate the performance of metrics? Describe in detail.
- High Availability – In the second chapter of Amazon Associate you will get an understanding of the implementation strategy about scalability and elasticity based on the case. How to recognize, evaluate, and differentiate high available in the AWS platform.
- Deployment and Provisioning – In the 3rd domain of the AWS SysOps exam, you will develop an understanding of the different steps that are required in the provision of cloud resources. How to identify and remediates deployment issues are also part of the deployment and provisioning domain.
- Storage and Data Management – In the 4th domain of Amazon SOA-C01 Exam, you will learn about the creation and management of data retention. How to identify and implement data protection measures such as encryptions, passwords and the different capacity planning needs
- Security and Compliance – In the 5th domain of AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate, how to implement and manage security policies on AWS are described in details. How to get access controls when using the AWS platform? What are the roles and responsibilities within the common responsible model of AWS platform?
- Networking – In the 5th domain of the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator exam you will learn about the different AWS networking features. How to implement all these features and connectivity services available in the AWS platform? What is the relevant information that is required for troubleshooting in the networking of the AWS platform?
- Automation and Optimization – The final domain of the Amazon SOA-C01 Exam provides detailed information about the usage of AWS services and their features. How to manage and assess resource utilization? Employ cost-optimization strategies for effective and efficient resource utilization. How to minimize management overhead to automate the manual or repeatable process.
Top 5 Amazon SOA-C01 Exam Preparation Books
It is very important for Amazon SOA-C01 Exam candidates to read some AWS recommended books. Here, we are listing the top 5 books that are highly recommended for the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate exam preparation. So, go through all these books to prepare well before appearing for the final AWS certification exam.
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Official Study Guide: Associate Exam by Stephen Cole
- AWS Administration – The Definitive Guide by Yohan Wadia
- Amazon Web Services in Action by Andreas Wittig and Michael Wittig
- AWS Administration Cookbook by Rowan Udell & Lucas Chan and
- Learning AWS by Amit Shah and Aurobindo Sarkar
At the end, I strongly recommend you to get Premiumdumps Amazon SOA-C01 dumps that have been designed as per the new version of the Amazon SOA-C01 Exam syllabus. Good Luck in the final exam!